01/01/2012

The trading Tuesday January 3, is too difficult to call. The stock indexes point in different directions.

A lot could be written about the outlook for the stock indexes the first week of 2012 but I have chosen to just concentrate on the small trends direction until I know more during the week.

 DOW closed the year at 12.209.5 after a steep fall the last hour. SP500 did the same to close at 1.256.65. The one hour trends are down but the daily trends are up. The turnover the last week of 2011 has been about half of what is normal and it is difficult to draw definite conclusions of what will happen now.

The English FTSE100 closed several hours earlier in Europe at a very interesting point, 5.575.98, just below the falling monthly trend. At the opening Januaries trend will be lower at the same time the 2 hr trend is up.

All of my questions will get answers the coming days and I think the whole week will be very interesting.

I wish all my readers a prosperous 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment