30/05/2012

All indexes moving down after Europe opening. India now in trouble

FTSE  2 hr trend is down. DAX is locked in small daily range now. DOW and SP500 moving sideways to down. Euro is taking new low. Oil is down close to new low. Gold has turned down and might soon be critical.

Not very encouraging news. There is a possibility that the 6 day uptrend for European indexes will be over or might have reached the rally top.

Europe growth is down, so is China, India. Japan, South America and US moves sideways but without any strength. Dollar up and bonds are holding up like Germany bonds.

It is a depressing picture of the world economy and I can not see any reason to hold money in the stock markets for investing.  Day trading and short traders will earn money from now on. There are no big news in the pipeline that could change this beginning to a world recession and this recession could be real ugly during this year. I am still awaiting tomorrows monthly close in the markets to mathematically verify for myself if I am correct in what I now say.

Roubini says the stock markets will fall next year. I say the selling has already started.



No comments:

Post a Comment